OuterArmor Tactical Molle Plate Carrier Vest
The Tactical Molle Plate Carrier Vest is constructed with:
- Heavy Weight 600 Denier Polyester
- Molle webbing for attaching modular pouches and accessories
- 13.75″ x 10.25″ x 1″ front and back internal sleeves for soft armor and plates
- Vest includes an adjustable / detachable cummerbund with pockets for side plates
- Adjustable shoulder straps with detachable pads
- Emergency drag handle on back
- Padded cool-mesh interior
- Quick release side buckles for easy removal
- Vest is available in OD Green, Coyote Tan, Olive Drab & Multi-Cam
- Great adjustability allows for sizing down to fit women and some children
About The Manufacturer
OuterArmor Tactical’s designer knows a thing or two about metallic plate armor from Up-Armoring vehicles and redoubt locations. He was contacted and tasked by the U.S Army’s (JIEDTF) between 2004 and 2009 to design and manufacture a new Top-Gunner turret system for the Humvee, Rhino trucks, and Stryker combat vehicles that would more fully protect our soldiers. He designed (by special request) other equipment and accessories currently in use by the U.S. Military Special Forces Operators and SWAT. www.outerarmortactical.com.
Please visit the manufacturer website for more technical specs, certifications, standards and ballistics at OuterArmorTactical.com.