KIVAARI® 338 Lapua Rifle
- CALIBER: .338 Lapua Magnum or 300 Norma Magnum
- ACTION: Semi-Automatic Direct Gas Operated
- RECEIVERS: US Billet Aircraft Aluminum
- BARREL: Patented quick takedown 24″ barrel system with 1/10 twist
- ACCURACY: 1-MOA with Lapua Ammunition
- CONTROLS: Ambidextrous Safety
- HANDLE: Non-Reciprocating left side charging handle
- STOCK: Magpul PRS fully adjustable stock
- RAIL: 17″ QD Rail with Magpul M-LOK™ for accessory mounting
- WEIGHT: 13.6 lbs empty with bipod
- OAL: 47″ fully assembled
- MAGAZINE: 2-10 Rd box magazines
- MUZZLE: SilencerCo QD muzzle brake
- STORAGE: Your choice of Hardcase or Tactical-Tailor Trekker back pack
- Available In:Black Anodize or Cerakote FDE or NiB Battle Worn™
Kivaari™ 338 Lapua Rifle is the latest addition to DRD Tactical’s patented quick take down rifles. It offers the most covert long distance rifle with 1-MOA or better accuracy with Lapua factory ammunition.
Kivaari™ is chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum or .300 Norma Magnum with a Semi-Automatic gas operated system, taking full advantage of the .338 Lapua caliber’s ability which allows faster follow up shots for Military and LE customers.
It’s takedown design allows it to be carried discreetly in a 36” hard case or back pack. Kivaari™ comes in a hard case or Tactical Taylor US made back pack which provides the ability to carry a 338LM rifle over long distances in a back pack, whether for military snipers or hunters.
Some Kivaari™ 338 Lapua Rifle parts are interchangeable with AR15/AR10 rifles, so replacing or switching grips, bolt, triggers etc., is simple, with a lot of after-market parts to choose from.
Made in USA.
About The Manufacturer
DRD Tactical specializes in Patented Quick Take Down Rifles that are designed for compact portability and discreet carry. Providing you the power you need, without the need for traditional long gun cases. DRD rifles are in use by U.S. Law Enforcement agencies and ally countries on 4 continents, and are 100% Made in USA using U.S. raw material. All DRD Tactical rifles feature precision CNC machining and coating processes ensuring that each rifle produced is accurate, as well as other unique features including patented designs, QD barrels and internal recoil systems.